Thursday 14 January 2010

In Wonderland

The up-roar of Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, due to be released in March, has hit the fashion world in a flash.
Everyone is at it making Alice inspired clothes; whether its Alice's dress or the Mad Hatter's hat.
Even Stella McCartney has created Wonderland themed jewellery.


Picture From Style.com

This is a sneak-peek from the collection, showing a bracelet and necklace.
I love them both so much!

Also, I was on google images and found these pictures that were in Vogue not that long ago.



These were my favourite pictures from the photoshoot because the first one has loads of personality, and the second because Mr.Lagerfield is in it!

Alice In Wonderland is my favourite book, and Tim Burton is my favourite director, so I can't wait to see what the film turns out like!
Well, we'll all have to wait til' March.

9 comments:

  1. Omg I am soooo excited about this film, so so excited! The Stella Jewellery is very cute.

    Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog, it's people like you that make the world a better place! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Alice In Wonderland either! it looks so good! nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so wanting to watch that movie! It is going to be incredible! The costumes and every aspect of that movie is just unbelievable!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures, i ctually think Alice in wonderland looks too dark for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I heard about the tim burton version ages ago and forgot! thanks for reminding me - I am eager to do an alice in wonderland inspired look! xxjoyus

    ReplyDelete
  6. woa super cute bracelet!

    www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am insanely excited about this film! Not a day goes by and I do not think of it! Johnny Depp, Tim Burton and inspo for fashion what more could you ask for?
    Karl Largerfeild is quite wonderlandy isn't he!? The genius of Vogue!
    Tomorrow x
    inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome blog

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have been anticipating that movie for the longest time! im so excited!

    ReplyDelete